4th Annual InnoGrid2020+ R&D conference
The European Network for Transmission System Operators for Electricity (ENTSO-E) and the European Distribution System Operators for Smart Grids (EDSO) are proud to bring you the 4th Annual InnoGrid2020+: the not-to-be-missed European research and development (R&D) conference for electricity transmission and distribution grids. It provides a unique opportunity to take stock of the content and direction of R&D with European added-value, as well as to address some of the main challenges still being faced.
This year, the event will begin with a half day on 31 March, followed by a cocktail and dinner exhibition session, continuing on 1 April 2015 addressing some of the most challenging questions faced by grid operators and stakeholders to date.
Among those confirmed to participate in the high-level agenda:
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President and Commissioner for Energy Union
- Miguel Arias Cañete, Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy
- Jurijs Spiridonovs, Deputy State Secretary, Ministry of Economics of Latvia
- João Torres, Chairman of EDSO for Smart Grids, CEO, EDP Distribuçao
- Nick Winser, ENTSO-E President, Chairman, National Grid
- Giovanni De Santi, Director, Institute for Energy and Transport, EC JRC
- Jean-Michel Glachant, Director, Florence School of Regulation
To discuss opportunities to showcase your project or innovations at the conference, please contact:
- Paola Testini Faes, Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, +32 (0)2 808 6864
- Chavdar Ivanov, Senior Advisor for Research and Development, email@example.com, +32 (0)2 741 0969