Annual European Power Generation Strategy Summit & The Power Project Financing & New Technologies Forum
In association with EDSO, EPG 2015 has the pleasure of inviting you to attend the Annual European Power Generation Strategy Summit & The Power Project Financing & New Technologies Forum, where we will address the critical issues affecting the power portfolio and how to enable effective forward planning despite volatile economic conditions
The 2015 European Power Generation Summit invites the leading strategists from Europe’s Energy Producers to address the critical issues affecting the power portfolio and how to enable effective forward planning despite volatile economic conditions. Featuring the most forward-thinking CEOs, Chairmen, strategists and experts from the European Energy Utilities Industry the Summit will be the most exclusive strategic conference for the chief strategists, portfolio managers and business development planners of Europe’s Power Sector.
Featuring the most forward-thinking CEOs, Chairmen, strategists and experts, EPG 2015 will be the sector’s most valuable strategic intelligence gathering and networking conference for the development of the European and Global Power Sector.
EPG 2015 also features the following pre-conference forums on Wednesday the 25th November.
- Consequences and Opportunities for Power Generators Given the Proliferation of Smart- Grids
- Progress on Major European CCS Pilot Projects
- Case Studies from Prototype Hydrogen Economies
- New technology show cases from leading developers
Power Project Financing, Mergers and Acquisitions Given Prevailing Economic Conditions
- The Impact of the Financial Downturn on the Lending Landscape for Power Project Financing
- The Agenda of the Next Generation of Energy Infrastructure and Equity Investors in Today’s Financial Climate
- Overcoming the Challenge of Stalled Power Projects Given the Prevailing Economic Climate
- Project Financing Considerations for the New Generation of Nuclear Power Plants in Europe
- Financing Renewable Energy in a Post-Credit Crunch Environment
- Accounting for the Human Factor in M&A Success
A 15% & VIP Code concession from the final attendance price is available to
To claim the special rate simply quote the booking code “EDSOVIP” on the registration form or access the registration form here
For enquiries relating to attendance, speaking or sponsorship please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +357 99 810 833