CIRED Workshop 2014 “Challenges of Implementing Active Distribution System Management”
The objectives of this workshop are:
- To appraise the present state of the art solutions and discuss the expected progress in integrating renewable and electric vehicles charging stations into distribution networks.
- To discuss how active distribution system management will facilitate the transition towards a low carbon economy, while constantly maintaining and improving the power quality provided to customers
- Active customers and regulatory matters
- Network planning and access options
- Grid operation and congestion management
- Telecommunication and data management
Livio Gallo, CEO of Enel Distribuzione, will give the opening address on June 11th 2014.
Submission of papers: Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract of 2 A4 pages (including diagrams and illustrations) by December 20th 2013.
More information: http://www.cired2014-workshop.org/
Contact: Michele Delville, firstname.lastname@example.org