Energy Storage and Battery Solutions for Energy Sector 2020
Online, 19-20 May 2020
Energy storage technologies provide a vital form of energy system flexibility and accommodate a renewable energy landscape. By widespread rollout of such technologies, energy costs can be reduced, and the utilization of power-generation or transmission and distribution assets can be increased. Storage technologies can be used to alleviate the health crisis and to improve reliability to meet high electricity demand.
Today, in this difficult time of global COVID-19 crisis, energy companies need an ongoing exchange of know-how and information. Energy Storage and Battery Solutions during 2020 crisis conference welcomes the decision-makers in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking. Discussions and Q&A sessions on facing challenges of COVID-19 outbreak and up to 90 minutes of networking time.
- Maher Chebbo, Chief Business Innovation Officer, GE Power Digital, France
- André Botelho, Head Energy Storage & Flexibility, EDP, Portugal
- Alessio Tizzanini, Head of Distributed Energy and Demand Response Innovability, Enel X, Italy
- Helena Gibert, New Energy Business Development Project Manager, Naturgy, Spain
- Pasquale Salza, Head of Long Duration Storage and Hybrid Systems, Enel, Italy
- Gilles Lancel, Research & Development Project Manager, EDF, France
- Pablo Fontela Martinez, Innovation Manager, Endesa, Spain
A shift from centralized generation: new market services and utilization of energy storage
- New Business Models and Storage Technologies
- The use of flexibility to enable the energy transition
- Energy management systems for flexible self-consumption installation
- How Covid19 could impact on innovation and resiliency building capacity
Utilities need to disrupt themselves: how can utilities adapt to the changes in the energy storage market
- Second life batteries to support isolated systems
- Project applications to Covid19 crisis
- Energy storage for more resilient and effective energy
- Paths to unlock behind the meter energy storage
- Positive negative impacts of Covid19 on storage projects
E.DSO members can use 10% discount code* “e96stor2020”.
*Please note that it does not merge with Early Bird discount.
Please see the full programme on our website: https://www.virtual.prosperoevents.com/energy-storage-and-battery-solutions-during-the-2020-crisis
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com