Energy Storage and Battery Solutions for Energy Sector 2020
16-18 September 2020, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: due to the current situation the Conference is postponed to 16-18 September 2020.
Today, energy storage and battery solution technologies provide a vital form of energy system flexibility and accommodate a renewable energy landscape. By widespread rollout of such technologies, energy costs can be reduced, and the utilization of power-generation or transmission and distribution assets can be increased. Storage technologies can be used to smooth the flow of power and to improve reliability as a backup service.
Energy Storage and Battery Solutions for Energy Industry conference welcomes the decision-makers in an exclusive closed-group and business-friendly environment for peer-to-peer networking. An interactive workshop, panel discussions and up to 7 hours of networking time.
Speaker panel includes experts from: Engie, Vattenfall, MVM, Enerjisa, Fortum, Enel X, Stedin, Endesa, Iberdrola, Helen, Axpo Grid AG, Aurora Energy Research, TNO, GE Power Digital, E.DSO.
- Value & challenges of energy storage technologies in Europe
- Storage and Battery Technologies (& Integration) for a sustainable energy future
- European value chain & partnerships
- Innovative ancillary services on the grid
- Financing ESS Projects & Go-to-Market approaches
- Embracing the new customer-centricity with storage technology
- Installation, connection, and application
- Addressing Battery Maintenance Risks
- Disruptive technologies and the role of storage in green mobility
- Regulations and policies in Europe
Please see the full programme on our website: https://www.prosperoevents.com/upcoming-events/item/410-energy-storage-and-battery-solutions-2020
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com