European Utility Week
European Utility Week is an annual landmark event of the European energy calendar bringing together significant market forces and stakeholders under one roof. 10.000+ international smart energy stakeholders will gather in Amsterdam on 4-6 November 2014 to discuss the global energy industry from Renewable Integration to Smart Metering to Smart Cities. These three days bring:
- A networking event – connecting 10.000+ smart energy experts!
- A 3 day, Free-to-attend Case Study program on the exhibition floor
- An international exhibition featuring 350+ exhibitors
- The Innovation hub – a center point for best-in-class innovations
- A 3-day multi-track Strategic Conference Programme – Learn from 200+ high-level experts from across the world and get access to all other features of the event.
Please visit the event website for more information.