IEC 61850 Global 2019
Join leading specialists to tackle the latest IEC 61850 implementation challenges, including top-down design, the process bus and advanced cybersecurity. The case study led conference programme also includes technology-innovation panels, a series of end-user driven round table discussions, a live demo lab of the latest vendor tools, an exhibition area displaying state of the art IEC 61850 solutions and an evening networking reception open to all participants. The programme is complemented by a hands-on Fundamentals of IEC 61850 workshop and a full-day seminar focussing on Future Applications of IEC 61850 in New Domains.
Don’t miss 14+ in-depth presentations from leading speakers including:
- Christoph Brunner, President – IT4Power & Convenor – IEC TC 57 WG 10
- Alex Apostolov, Principal Engineer – Omicron & Editor-in-Chief – PACWorld
- Frances Cleveland, President – Xanthus Consulting & Convenor – IEC TC 57 WG 17
- Grégory Huon, Head of Engineering Governance – Elia & Group IEC 61850 Convenor – ENTSO-E
- Arnaud Ulian, R&D Director – EDF & Chairman – TC 57
- Priyanka Mohaptra, Senior Innovation Project Manager – SP Energy Networks
- Nicholas Etherden, Senior R&D Engineer – Vattenfall
- Colin Scoble, Senior Protection Engineer – UK Power Networks
- Fred Steinhauser, IEC 61850 & Digital Substation Expert – OMICRON
- Jorg Reuter, Director – HELINKS
For more information and to register, please visit www.smartgrid-forums.com/IEC19EDSW
Don’t forget to quote promotion code IEC-19-MEDIA-EDSO to save 10%!