Are you interested in the European energy transition and some of the challenges it brings? Hungry for diverse job tasks and eager to proof your worth in not-another traineeship? Then you might be our new colleague!
E.DSO is a Brussels based association dedicated to the electricity distribution business. In the E.DSO Projects team we are currently looking for a new colleague to support our R&I activities and represent the interest of the DSOs to build a robust energy system for the future. We work on various energy transition related topics such as; design of flexibility markets, energy sector integration and digitalisation, interoperability of solutions, consumer engagement, sustainability and resilience of the grid.
- Relevant university degree (eg. Engineering, energy policy, projects management, ICT)
- Previous experience in the energy sector and/or in EU funded projects (for instance from a traineeship) is a plus
- Proven interest for the challenges that follows with the energy transition
- Good communication skills: ability to boil research report into a tasty maggie cube!
- Fluency in English spoken and written as well as one other EU language
- Strong team spirit and interest to work in a young and international environment
- Pro-active and comfortable in a small team where every member is essential
- Representing the DSO point of view in R&I projects: development of tasks and methodologies, report drafting, reviews, procedural meetings
- Dissemination of R&I work in an engaging manner to make the results known to stakeholders and policy makers
- Bridging knowledge sharing between E.DSO committees and R&I projects
- Performing research of existing solutions and challenges enabling the energy transition with regards to interoperability, flexibility, sustainability and consumer participation
What we offer:
- A full time, open-end contract (CDI)
- Supportive structure for your professional development
- Supportive colleagues with diverse professional backgrounds, open to social activities
- Meal-vouchers, eco-vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation and complementary medical insurance, partial refund for transportation to/from the office, phone subscription and home internet partial refund.
In case the above has caught your interest, we ask you to send a 1-page cover letter explaining what you could bring to the team together with your CV as soon as possible to